Recognition of AQF Qualifications Policy
ISM recognises qualifications and statements of attainment issued by any other RTO and communicates this recognition through its information provided to potential and enrolling clients.
- Information relating to ISMs recognition policy will be provided to all potential enrolling clients.
- Information relating to ISMs recognition policy will be communicated to all ISM training staff.
- Upon receipt of a AQF Qualification or Statement of Attainment, this will be certified or verified and a credit transfer will be applied to the applicable unit/s.
- A copy of the AQF Qualification or Statement of Attainment will be uploaded to ISM LMS.
- If unit/s coding is not identical on the provided AQF Qualification or statement of attainment, an assessor will need to check the training.gov.au for equivalence of unit/s
Ready to get started?
Ready to start but have a few questions? Get in Touch