RECOGNITION OF AQF QUALIFICATIONS POLICY (v2.20)
ISM recognises qualifications and statements of attainment issued by any other RTO and communicates this recognition through its information provided to potential and enrolling clients.
Recognition of AQF Qualifications Procedures
- Information relating to ISMs recognition policy will be provided to all potential enrolling clients.
- Information relating to ISMs recognition policy will be communicated to all ISM training staff.
- Upon receipt of a AQF Qualification or Statement of Attainment, this will be certified or verified and a credit transfer will be applied to the applicable unit/s.
- A copy of the AQF Qualification or Statement of Attainment will be uploaded to ISM LMS.
- If unit/s coding is not identical on the provided AQF Qualification or statement of attainment, an assessor will need to check the training.gov.au for equivalence of unit/s