This year, ISM are very happy to offer two (2) Excelerate Scholarships for the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management.
The successful applicants will be announced at the Women in Mutuals full day forum on June 21st
The Institute of Strategic Management would like to offer 2 scholarships and it is expected that nominees would have some industry/manager/supervisor experience.
The Advanced Diploma is a challenging and rewarding qualification.
The innovative program is based in Sydney and is approx 13 days of workshops, field trips, talks etc.
It commences in September 2017
In summary the program is:
- 13 workshop days, delivered in Sydney (Pyrmont) over a 12 month period.
- The program is delivered as an Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management, with additional sessions including Digital Marketing, Quality presentations and Innovation field trips. Both the qualification and additional sessions will be included in the scholarship.
- The value per scholarship is $6,250
Nominations are now open and close Monday June 5th
The nominations will be reviewed by a panel from ISM and Instil – engaging bright minds.
When putting forward a nomination, the nominee must be aware of the nomination and be willing to commit to complete the course.
The nominee must also be available to attend all of the sessions at the Jones Bay facility. Travel and accommodation expenses will be the responsibility of the participant.
Nominations can be forwarded to email@example.com
Nominations will be made anonymous and sent on to the judging panel.
The Nomination must include:
Employing Organisation Name
Questions to be completed by the nominee:
- What have been some of your greatest experiences whilst working in the Customer Owned Banking Industry?
- Where would you like to see the Customer Owned Banking Industry in 5 years?
- What are the knowledge areas interest you the most in the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management?
The scholarship will be awarded on the following criteria, as well as others:
- The candidates passion for the industry
- their drive to move into management or progress within the industry
- their enthusiasm to further their learning
If nominees would like to enrol into the program prior to the announcement, they will have their fee waived if they win the scholarship. Please be aware that the scholarship is non-transferrable unless their is written consent from ISM’s CEO.
Please contact ISM for full course details.
Wishing all applicants the very best of luck.