Choose your study style
All of our courses are available via online learning. We also offer virtual and workshop programs for some courses.
Designed By Industry
Our team regularly meets with key organisations and perform extensive consultations to determine the skills and knowledge they are looking for in their current and future employees.
Informed Experienced Trainers
Our trainers work in industry so you can be reassured all our programs are designed and taught by those that have first-hand experience with all the key industry skills and knowledge you will need to succeed.
This newly designed program covers key Telephone Techniques and will deliver the skills and scripting needed to host professional conversations that result in positive outcomes. The aim of the program is to support you in understanding the importance of having an effective telephone conversation with new and existing customers and to provide an unforgettable high quality service conversation on each and every call.
The difference between good service and great service starts with the conversation and how that builds the confidence in our customers to respond and relate to our products and services. Using the tools and techniques within this program will provide you with the opportunity to review what you are doing well and perhaps, what you can improve on. Our focus is on creating a memorable telephone conversation that the customer truly responds to.
Throughout the program we will focus on:
- Language to be used and words to be avoided
- Answering the telephone professionally, introducing self and building rapport
- Applying active listening skills
- Ways to professionally manage complex customer telephone calls
- Making outbound calls in a courteous and professional manner.
What you will get out of this course:
- First impressions, barriers and the use of professional language
- Self-assessing current call performance and skills
- Talking and listening over the phone, how is it different than face to face conversations?
- Structuring and managing conversations
- Developing your listening skills including active listening
- Effective questioning techniques
- Rules to follow when making and answering calls
- Managing incoming versus outgoing calls. What are the differences and what do you need to focus on?
- Dealing with conflicts and complaints
* Please note: This is a non-accredited program
Enrol Now for Online Learning
Looking for more information?
Contact us here