Choose your study style
All of our courses are available via online learning. We also offer virtual and workshop programs for some courses.
Designed By Industry
Our team regularly meets with key organisations and perform extensive consultations to determine the skills and knowledge they are looking for in their current and future employees.
Informed Experienced Trainers
Our trainers work in the industry so you can be assured all our programs are designed and taught by those that know all the key skills and knowledge you will need to succeed.
FNS60620 Advanced Diploma of Banking Services Management
The FNS60620 Advanced Diploma of Banking Services Management develops dynamic leaders who are looking to move to senior management roles to strengthen their leadership behaviour, effectively manage their business/business unit using sound financial management and business operations.
This course will help you in:
- Understanding the structure of the industry, its key players and the lending process
- Awareness of lending products and sources of funds for lending
- Having knowledge of relevant industry legislation
- Awareness of the highest ethical standards in financial services
- Having a competitive edge to get started in the lending industry
- Working within the financial services industry
- Developing knowledge of financial products and tailoring products to meet client's needs
- Communicating with clients to provide professional levels of service
Who is it for?
This course is specifically designed for those working in the financial services industry. Possible job profiles relevant to this course may include;
- Team leader or manager roles in branch environments
- Sales and marketing
- Small business banking
- Commercial and legal lending
- Customer contact service centre management
There is no official entry requirement but to get the best out of this course, the learner should have experience in Management roles.
How is the course delivered?
You can complete this course online or in a workshop environment. Workshops are limited and based on demand. For information on our upcoming workshops, please contact us on 1300 200 705 or email@example.com
We understand that each learner has individual requirements and likes to study at their own pace. We would expect this course to take anywhere from 6 to 12 months to complete.
Enrol Now for Online Learning
Looking for more information?
Contact us here
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
* RPL price on application (pending number of units applying for RPL)
Please note fees are charged per annum and are GST exempt. Please see HERE for information on further fees that may be applicable.
To achieve FNS60620 Advanced Diploma in Banking Services, the learner will need to complete 14 units of competency as below:
- 8 core units, plus
- 6 elective units
BSBCUS501 – Manage quality customer service
BSBMGT502 – Manage people performance
BSBMGT605 – Provide leadership across the organisation
BSBMGT608 – Manage innovation and continuous improvement
BSBSMB409 – Build and maintain relationships with small business stakeholders
FNSINC401 – Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
FNSSAM601 – Monitor performance in sales of financial products or services
FNSSAM602 – Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities in the financial services industry
BSBINN601 – Lead and manage organisational change
BSBMKG609 – Develop a marketing plan
BSBMGT616 – Develop and implement strategic plans
** Units Of Competency electives may change from the above detail listed in this course based on different cohorts and customised programs for clients.
- Study anywhere, anytime
- User-friendly learning management system
- Course content and assessments are all online and available 24/7
- Accreditation ensures that our courses meet established industry needs
- Assessment are marked within 10 business days
- No classroom attendance, no travel expenses
- Trainer and administration support throughout
- Designated course coordinator with regular contact to help you keep motivated and on track
- Certificates are issued within 21 days of course completion
- No hidden fees
Once you enrol through the online link above, please be advised that your enrolment will be processed by ISM within 1 business day.
An email with instructions will be sent to you regarding invoice and eLearning details.
Please note: Log on details will only be released once initial payment is received (unless prior arrangements with your organisation).
It may take up to 2 – 3 business days for you to commence your program.
How are our courses delivered?
At ISM, our courses are offered in both online and workshop formats.
Workshops are limited and based on demand. Contact us on 1300 200 705 if you are interested in completing this course in a workshop.
Assessments for this course will be provided on your learner portal, which is accessible via Desktop, tablet or mobile.
These assessments vary depending on the unit within the qualification and can include the following:
- Written tasks and/or case studies.
- Verbal assessment, by way of an interview with your trainer
- Observation by a trainer
- Supervisor checklists
To find out more information about assessments and completion requirements, you can contact us here.
To enable completion of this qualification you will require an internet connection to access learning materials and assessments via ISM’s eLearning Portal.
All materials are online and can be accessed via the ISM e-learning portal.
Our system works best with the following browsers: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer 11.
Some assessments may require you to record using a device (such as a smartphone) and submit via our eLearning portal.
To find out more about assessments and completion requirements, you can contact us here.