This course will help you in:
- Understanding the structure of the industry, its key players and the lending process
- Awareness of lending products and sources of funds for lending
- Having the knowledge of relevant industry legislation
- Awareness of the highest ethical standards in financial services
- Having a competitive edge to get started in the lending industry
- Working within the financial services industry
- Developing a knowledge of financial products and tailoring products to meet a clients needs
- Communicating with clients to provide professional levels of service
The program is completed online for $2,900.00 (annual fee) or through a workshop program for $4,800.00*
*Workshop – subject to availability and minimum numbers.
* RPL price on application (pending number of units applying for RPL)
Fees & Enrolment Process
Who is it for?
This course is specifically designed for those working in the financial services industry. Possible job profiles relevant to this course may include;
- Team leader or manager roles in branch environments
- Sales and marketing
- Small business banking
- Commercial and legal lending
- Customer contact service centre management
There is no official entry requirement but to get the best out of this course, the learner should have experience in a Management roles.
How is the course delivered?
You can complete this course online or in a workshop environment. Workshops are limited and based on demand. For information on our upcoming workshops, please contact us on 1300 200 705 or email@example.com
We understand that each learner has individual requirements and likes to study at their own pace. We would expect this course to take anywhere from 6 to 12 months to complete.
To achieve FNS60615 Advanced Diploma in Banking Services, the learner will need to complete 14 units of competency as below:
- 8 core units, plus
- 6 elective units.
Core units and electives
This course has a number of mandatory core units and a variety of electives from which you can choose
What Will I Learn?
|BSBCUS501||Manage quality customer service||
|BSBMGT502||Manage people performance||
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organisation||
|BSBMGT608||Manage innovation and continuous improvement||
|BSBSMB409||Build and maintain relationships with small business stakeholders||
Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
Monitor performance in sales of financial products or services
|FNSSAM602||Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities in the financial services industry||
|CODE||Unit Name||Purpose of Competence|
|BSBINN601||Manage organisation change||
|BSBMGT616||Develop and implement strategic plans||
|FNSSAM604||Establish agreements with intermediaries for product distribution||
|FNSORG501||Develop and manage a budget||
|FNSORG602||Develop and manage financial systems||
Assessments for this course will be provided on your learner portal. There are a range of assessments which include quizzes, written task and/or case studies.
To enable completion of this qualification you will require an internet connection to access Learning Materials and Assessments via ISM’s eLearning Portal. Our system works best of the following browsers: Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11.
Some assessments may require you to record using a device (such as a smart phone) and submit via our eLearning portal.