Choose your study style
All of our courses are available via online learning. We also offer virtual and workshop programs for some courses.
Designed By Industry
Our team regularly meets with key organisations and perform extensive consultations to determine the skills and knowledge they are looking for in their current and future employees.
Informed Experienced Trainers
Our trainers work in the industry so you can be assured all our programs are designed and taught by those that know all the key skills and knowledge you will need to succeed.
FNS50915 Diploma of Banking Services Management
The Diploma of Banking Services Management is designed to benefit a range of roles that have management responsibility within the financial services industry. Delivering skills and knowledge around technical operations, designing and implementing solutions to complex problems and perform research, analyse results and evaluate information from multiple sources. It also includes skills around planning, coordination and self-evaluation, in addition to advanced and relevant management skills.
This course will focus on:
- Understanding of the structure of the industry, its key players and the lending process
- Awareness of lending products and sources of funds for lending
- Having knowledge of relevant industry legislation
- Awareness of the highest ethical standards in financial services
- A competitive edge to get started in the lending industry
- Working within the financial services industry
- Developing knowledge of financial products and tailoring products to meet clients needs
- Communicating with clients to provide professional levels of service
Who is it for?
This course is specifically designed for those working in the financial services industry. Possible job profiles may include;
- The team leader or manager roles in branch environments
- Sales and marketing
- Small business banking
- Commercial and legal lending
- Customer contact service centre management
There are no entry requirements for this course.
We understand that each learner has individual requirements and likes to study at their own pace. We would expect this course to take anywhere from 6 to 12 months to complete.
Enrol Now for Online Learning
Looking for more information?
Contact us here
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
* RPL price on application (pending number of units applying for RPL)
Please note fees are charged per annum and are GST exempt. Please see HERE for information on further fees that may be applicable.
To achieve FNS50915 Diploma in Banking Services, the learner will need to complete 12 units of competency as below:
- 5 core units,
- 7 elective units.
All core units are compulsory.
BSBINM401 – Implement workplace information system
BSBMGT502 – Manage people performance
BSBSMB405 – Monitor and manage small business operations
FNSCUS501 – Develop and nurture relationships with clients, other professionals and third party referrers
FNSINC401 – Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
BSBCUS501 – Manage quality customer service
BSBMKG501 – Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
FNSBNK501 – Manage banking service strategy for small business customers
FNSSAM501 – Apply advanced selling techniques to selling of financial products and services
BSBMGT605 – Provide leadership across the organisation
BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
FNSBNK503 – Provide advisory services within a financial service context
** Units Of Competency electives may change from the above detail listed in this course based on different cohorts and customised programs for clients.
- Study anywhere, anytime
- User-friendly learning management system
- Course content and assessments are all online and available 24/7
- Accreditation ensures that our courses meet established industry needs
- Assessment are marked within 10 business days
- No classroom attendance, no travel expenses
- Trainer and administration support throughout
- Designated course coordinator with regular contact to help you keep motivated and on track
- Certificates are issued within 21 days of course completion
- No hidden fees
Once you enrol through the online link above, please be advised that your enrolment will be processed by ISM within 1 business day.
An email with instructions will be sent to you regarding invoice and eLearning details.
Please note: Log on details will only be released once initial payment is received (unless prior arrangements with your organisation).
It may take up to 2 – 3 business days for you to commence your program.
How are our courses delivered?
At ISM, our courses are offered in both online and workshop formats.
Workshops are limited and based on demand. Contact us on 1300 200 705 if you are interested in completing this course in a workshop.
Assessments for this course will be provided on your learner portal, which is accessible via Desktop, tablet or mobile.
These assessments vary depending on the unit within the qualification and can include the following:
- Written tasks and/or case studies.
- Verbal assessment, by way of an interview with your trainer
- Observation by a trainer
- Supervisor checklists
To find out more information about assessments and completion requirements, you can contact us here.
To enable completion of this qualification you will require an internet connection to access learning materials and assessments via ISM’s eLearning Portal.
All materials are online and can be accessed via the ISM e-learning portal.
Our system works best with the following browsers: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer 11.
Some assessments may require you to record using a device (such as a smartphone) and submit via our eLearning portal.
To find out more about assessments and completion requirements, you can contact us here.