ISM’s FNS50315 Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management is for those wanting to start or improve on their career in the finance and mortgage broking industry.
Completing ISM’s diploma qualification will provide you with an excellent understanding of key issues and product information in the finance and mortgage broking industry. You will leave this course knowing that you can offer sound guidance to clients.
ISM’s program includes all the essential skills such as product knowledge, legal aspects, and documentation required to implement a mortgage-based loan. This qualification is perfect for those who are already Certificate IV qualified and wanting to upgrade, or for those who would like to start their career as a mortgage broker in Australia.
Developing the ideal Mortgage Choice Broker
The new broker requires a diverse range of skills and knowledge to achieve success quickly in the industry. Successful Mortgage Choice
Brokers will require the following high-level skills:
• Lending Skills
• Building Relationships and Networking
• Improved Sales Skills
• Business Development
The benefit of completing your Diploma with ISM:
• Content covered during the Mortgage Choice Induction and Accelerate program will assist with the completion of some of the Diploma Units.
• Pricing has been discounted for Mortgage Choice affiliated persons.
• Mortgage Choice can monitor your progress to ensure you complete within the 12 month time frame.
To take advantage of this benefit you will need to enrol in your Diploma prior to the end of Induction.
ISM, in consultation with Mortgage Choice have selected the following units which best represent the above needs of new Mortgage Choice brokers. If you have already completed a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking you may be entitled to Credit Transfers for units already completed.
Assessments for this course will be provided on your learner portal. There are a range of assessments which include quizzes, written task and/or case studies. Recognise or prior learning (RPL) will be completed by one of our Assessors, upon ISM receiving a certified copy of your Certificate IV in Mortgage Broking, credit transfers (CT) will be applied.
- Decide whether you are completing the course online or in workshops.
- Complete the pre-enrolment below
- Once you have pre-enrolled you will receive details of what is next. If you have selected Credit Transfers then please make sure you provide ISM with a Certified Transcript as soon as possible.
- Once you have enrolled online with ISM, you will receive a Welcome email (within 1 business day) providing next steps for your course, in accessing our e-Learning portal, your Course Coordinator details and payment options.