This program has been created for REA participants looking to upgrade from the Certificate IV in Finance Mortgage Broking to FNS50315 Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management.
The REA Diploma is aimed at developing important competencies that you will find valuable in your role as a broker or someone who supports a broker.
Lenders and other brokers are increasingly targeting customers with a small business mindset and approaching the holistic offering from this ‘reverse’ angle. This course focusses on understanding key drivers of business growth, how to drive better business decisions and giving a broker business a key competitive advantage.
The program studies the broker business’ value proposition and product offering and to investigate the opportunity for more income streams. In turn, this means brokers can retain clients who may previously have looked elsewhere for other financial needs.
Who is it for?
This course is for those people, specifically chosen at REA and Smartline to enhance their knowledge of the mortgage broking and lending industry.
You will need to hold a current Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking.
How is the course delivered?
This is a blended course made up of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessments, workshops and online delivery.
We understand that each learner has individual requirements and likes to study at their own pace. We would expect this course to take anywhere from 6 to 12 months to complete.
Assessments for this course will be provided on your learner portal. There are a range of assessments which include quizzes, written tasks and/or case studies.
- Click on the ENROL NOW button. This will take you to our pre-enrolment form. We ask a few questions about your history as to find out whether you might be eligible for a Credit Transfer/s or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
- Once you have submitted this for you will receive an email with your link enrolment link.
- If you have selected help with Credit Transfers or RPL you will receive separate emails with instructions. You will need to upload evidence such as:
- Certified copies of transcripts of qualifications
- Your REA or Smartline Learning Record
- Job description
- Organisational compliance records
- Performance review
- Other documentation supporting the application for Recognition e.g. Lender accreditation
Once you have enrolled online with ISM, you will receive a 'Welcome email' from our admin team. This is usually done within one business day. This email will provide you with:
- Access to our eLearning Platform
- Your Course Coordinator details
- Information about obtaining your USI