In this course you will focus on the following areas:
- Strategically planning and implementing an organisational strategy
- Assessing and implementing leadership styles and planning
- Promoting and managing continuous improvement and learning
- Assisting in the development of business plans and business operations
- Participating in financial management, from the preparation and analysis of responsible budgetary plans and decision making, to the development of capital investment proposals.
The program is completed online for $2,910.00 (annual fee) or through workshops for $4,995.00*
*Workshop – subject to availability and minimum numbers.
** RPL price on application (pending number of units applying for RPL)
Fees & Enrolment Process
Who is it for?
This course is particularly appropriate for those currently in or wishing to move to senior management roles.
There is no entry requirements for this course. Having experience in a management role will help in giving you the best success for this course.
How is the course delivered?
You can complete this course online or in a workshop environment. Workshops are limited and based on demand. Contact us on 1300 200 705 if you are interested in completing this course in a workshop.
We understand that each learner has individual requirements and likes to study at their own pace. We would expect this course to take anywhere from 1 year to 2 year to complete depending on your program.
To achieve BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Management, the participant will need to complete 8 units of competency as below:
- 4 core units, plus
- 8 elective units.
Core units and electives
Please click on the drop downs below to view a description on each unit within this course.
All core units are compulsory
|CODE||Unit Name||What will you Learn?|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change||
|BSBMGT605||Provide Leadership across the organisation||
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement a business plan||
Elective units have been specifically chosen to meet generic financial planning competencies (5 elective units in total required.)
|CODE||Unit Name||What will you Learn?|
|FNSSAM602||Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities in the financial services industry||
|BSBMGT608||Manage innovations and continuous improvement||
|BSBMGT616||Develop and implement a strategic plan||
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan||
|BSBHRM602||Manage human resources strategic planning||
|BSBMGT615||Contribute to organisation development||
|BSBMGT619||Identify and implement business innovation||
Assessments for this course will be provided on your learner portal. There are a range of assessments which include written task, projects and/or case studies.
To enable completion of this qualification you will require an internet connection to access Learning Materials and Assessments via ISM’s eLearning Portal. Our system works best of the following browsers: Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11.
Some assessments may require you to record using a device (such as a smart phone) and submit via our eLearning portal.
- Understanding discounted cash flows and the various models to that can be used to value a business. Also covered was understanding Net Present Value analysis, which I have applied many times when discussing compensation claims with lenders in my current role as leading an aggregation business. I have also used ISM’s valuation modelling with brokers looking to either sell or buy facets of their business.
- The program covered Leadership fundamentals and understanding my own style, strengths and weaknesses, has assisted me to build upon my own capabilities. I am still using this aspect of the course as I grow as an enterprise leader.
As a novice manager in the Mutual industry, I found the Advance Diploma of Leadership and Management to have been extremely timely and beneficial to my professional development.
It provided me with not only a qualification, but acted as a mentor to me as I navigated my new role and other facets of the business.
I was able to directly apply skills learned in each session immediately in the workplace, which not only assisted me personally but also my team and other departments.
Being able to collaborate with industry peers and learn face to face was one of the key drawcards for me, and I enjoyed the challenge of the coursework.
Each workshop presenter provided relevant content and insight into their own area of expertise, which was both engaging and inspiring.
I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking to enhance their critical thinking skills and professional growth.