Choose your study style
All of our courses are available via online learning. We also offer virtual and workshop programs for some courses
Designed By Industry
Our team regularly meets with key organisations and perform extensive consultations to determine the skills and knowledge they are looking for in their current and future employees.
Informed Experienced Trainers
Our trainers work in the industry so you can be assured all our programs are designed and taught by those that know all the key skills and knowledge you will need to succeed.
BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
The BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management develops dynamic leaders who are looking to move to senior management roles to strengthen their leadership behaviour, effectively manage their business/business unit using sound financial management and business operations.
In this course you will focus on the following areas:
- Strategically planning and implementing an organisational strategy
- Assessing and implementing leadership styles and planning
- Promoting and managing continuous improvement and learning
- Assisting in the development of business plans and business operations
- Participating in financial management, from the preparation and analysis of responsible budgetary plans and decision making, to the development of capital investment proposals.
Who is it for?
This course is particularly appropriate for those currently in or wishing to move to senior management roles.
- Minimum of a relevant Certificate IV qualification (or higher)
- Employer/Industry endorsed
- Existing worker
How is the course delivered?
You can complete this course online or in a workshop environment. Workshops are limited and based on demand. Contact us on 1300 200 705 if you are interested in completing this course in a workshop.
We understand that each learner has individual requirements and likes to study at their own pace. We would expect this course to take anywhere from 1 year to 2 years to complete depending on your program.
Enrol Now for Online Learning
Looking for more information?
Contact us here
Your Title Goes Here
* RPL price on application (pending number of units applying for RPL)
Please note fees are charged per annum and are GST exempt. Please see HERE for information on further fees that may be applicable.
To achieve BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Management, the participant will need to complete 12 units of competency as below:
- 4 core units, plus
- 8 elective units.
All core units are compulsory
BSBFIM601 – Manage Finances
BSBINN601 – Lead and manage organisational change
BSBMGT605 – Provide Leadership across the organisation
BSBMGT617 – Develop and implement a business plan
Elective units have been specifically chosen to meet industry standards.
BSBDIV601 – Develop and implement diversity policy
BSBMGT608 – Manage innovations and continuous improvement
BSBMGT616 – Develop and implement a strategic plan
BSBMKG609 – Develop a marketing plan
BSBHRM602 – Manage human resources strategic planning
BSBRSK501 – Manage Risk
BSBMGT615 – Contribute to organisation development
BSBMGT619 – Identify and implement business innovation
** Units Of Competency electives may change from the above detail listed in this course based on different cohorts and customised programs for clients.
- Study anywhere, anytime
- User-friendly learning management system
- Course content and assessments are all online and available 24/7
- Accreditation ensures that our courses meet established industry needs
- Assessment are marked within 10 business days
- No classroom attendance, no travel expenses
- Trainer and administration support throughout
- Designated course coordinator with regular contact to help you keep motivated and on track
- Certificates are issued within 21 days of course completion
- No hidden fees
An email with instructions will be sent to you regarding invoice and eLearning details.
Please note: Log on details will only be released once initial payment is received (unless prior arrangements with your organisation).
It may take up to 2 – 3 business days for you to commence your program.
How are our courses delivered?
Workshops are limited and based on demand. Contact us on 1300 200 705 if you are interested in completing this course in a workshop.
Assessments for this course will be provided on your learner portal, which is accessible via Desktop, tablet or mobile.
These assessments vary depending on the unit within the qualification and can include the following:
- Written tasks and/or case studies.
- Verbal assessment, by way of an interview with your trainer
- Observation by a trainer
- Supervisor checklists
To find out more information about assessments and completion requirements, you can contact us here.
To enable completion of this qualification you will require an internet connection to access learning materials and assessments via ISM’s eLearning Portal.
All materials are online and can be accessed via the ISM e-learning portal.
Our system works best with the following browsers: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer 11.
Some assessments may require you to record using a device (such as a smartphone) and submit via our eLearning portal.
To find out more about assessments and completion requirements, you can contact us here.