Development for current & future leaders in financial services
This innovative program has been designed with a focus on the financial services to deliver targeted learning outcomes in the key aspects of:
- Change Management
- Innovation; and
- Digital Marketing
Our experienced facilitators will deliver a specifically designed program focusing on:
- Leadership in a digital age
- Leading through change
- Working with teams
- Working strategically
- Presentation skills
- Business operations
- Developing relationships and improving networking
- Leader as coach
The Excelerate Program will be delivered with BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management.
In addition gaining a qualification, Excelerate will also deliver additional tailored sessions and field trips, designed to introduce you to a range of specific skills required of future leaders in finance. This will include a field trip to an innovative retail environment, presentations by experienced industry executives, CEOs, and digital marketing specialists.
Who should attend?
The program is open to any person who is currently employed and has completed previous study before. We recommend attending this program if you or employees in your organisation are:
- Current or future leaders looking to expand their skills in a broader range of topics
- Those that currently hold a Cert IV or Diploma qualification and are looking to gain a higher qualification.
- Leaders new to financial services industry looking to fast track their knowledge of the sector.
- Practice managers, BDMs, business owners
- Minimum of a relevant Certificate IV qualification (or higher)
- Employer/Industry endorsed
- Existing worker
Get started with enrolment
Keen to get started? Here’s the process:
- Complete pre-enrolment questionnaire
- You will receive an email from ISM with link to official enrolment link
- Upon enrolment, you will receive a Welcome email from us, with all the details of the program
- I have found the first two days of the course to be informative and engaging as it provides an understanding of the different reasons and methods that can mould and define a leaders qualities. Which ultimately resulted in open discussions between attendees about how this understanding applies to their future leadership capabilities.Tim GrovePolice Bank- Senior Technical Support Engineer
- Joining the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management has been a life changing decision. I have found the course and most notably Gerard and all of the speakers to be inspiring and educational. They say you are the sum of the 5 people you spend the most time around and during the workshop weeks at ISM I feel this theory working its magic for those few days a quarter. I feel inspired & excited to have the framework and space to discuss ideas and learn from academics, successful business people and CEO’s as well as my peers. The skills I have developed through the course are already allowing me to create greater outcomes for my career, for my team and our clients.Haley Bellamy, Support and Broker Training coordinatorSmartmove
- Gerard is a great speaker, and delivers up the content incredibly well. His passion for leadership education is very evident and he created a very engaging environment in the first couple of days, which I’m keen to see more of in the coming months.Tim MuirMarketing Officer, Police Bank
- What a difference this program has made to my business. It came at the perfect time for my business. I now understand the direction I want my business to go in and I understand a lot more about myself as an individual. I would highly recommend this course to all mortgage brokers- especially those who run their own business.Nicole CannonPink Finance
As a novice manager in the Mutual industry, I found the Advance Diploma of Leadership and Management to have been extremely timely and beneficial to my professional development.
It provided me with not only a qualification, but acted as a mentor to me as I navigated my new role and other facets of the business.
I was able to directly apply skills learned in each session immediately in the workplace, which not only assisted me personally but also my team and other departments.
Being able to collaborate with industry peers and learn face to face was one of the key drawcards for me, and I enjoyed the challenge of the coursework.
Each workshop presenter provided relevant content and insight into their own area of expertise, which was both engaging and inspiring.
I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking to enhance their critical thinking skills and professional growth.Leah NygrynLending Manager, Endeavour Mutual Bank
- Ideal venue and location. This has been a very "hands-on", interesting and effective course for my workplace and professional development. Course material and the workshops have introduced new ideas and different ways of thinking. Colin was excellent in presentation- charismatic and engaging. Clearly knew his stuff. Enjoyed all the different activities. ISM and Gerard in particular are extremely respectful and understanding of all our backgrounds and needs. He truly seems to care for all the students, understand us and our needs and assist with developing us. 5 Stars.Serena SullivanSouth West Slopes Credit Union