Development for current & future leaders in financial services
This innovative program has been designed with a focus on the financial services to deliver targeted learning outcomes in the key aspects of:
- Change Management
- Innovation; and
- Digital Marketing
Our experienced facilitators will deliver a specifically designed program focusing on:
- Leadership in a digital age
- Leading through change
- Working with teams
- Working strategically
- Presentation skills
- Business operations
- Developing relationships and improving networking
- Leader as coach
The Excelerate Program will be delivered with BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management.
In addition gaining a qualification, Excelerate will also deliver additional tailored sessions and field trips, designed to introduce you to a range of specific skills required of future leaders in finance. This will include a field trip to an innovative retail environment, presentations by experienced industry executives, CEOs, and digital marketing specialists.
Who should attend?
The program is open to any person who is currently employed and has completed previous study before. We recommend attending this program if you or employees in your organisation are:
- Current or future leaders looking to expand their skills in a broader range of topics
- Those that currently hold a Cert IV or Diploma qualification and are looking to gain a higher qualification.
- Leaders new to financial services industry looking to fast track their knowledge of the sector.
- Practice managers, BDMs, business owners
- Minimum of a relevant Certificate IV qualification (or higher)
- Employer/Industry endorsed
- Existing worker
Get started with enrolment
Keen to get started? Here’s the process:
- Complete pre-enrolment questionnaire
- You will receive an email from ISM with link to official enrolment link
- Upon enrolment, you will receive a Welcome email from us, with all the details of the program
- The Advanced Dip of Leadership at ISM intentionally leverages the leadership talent from within the COBA and Mortgage Broker verticals which ensures that participants are provided with industry insights coupled with educational material which is strongly aligned to the trainees role. The program is delivered over the course of several months, affording students the ability to implement and apply their new skills on the job for maximum affect.Siobhan Hayden, industry expertGuest Presenter
- Gerard is a great speaker, and delivers up the content incredibly well. His passion for leadership education is very evident and he created a very engaging environment in the first couple of days, which I’m keen to see more of in the coming months.Tim MuirMarketing Officer, Police Bank
- What a difference this program has made to my business. It came at the perfect time for my business. I now understand the direction I want my business to go in and I understand a lot more about myself as an individual. I would highly recommend this course to all mortgage brokers- especially those who run their own business.Nicole CannonPink Finance
As a novice manager in the Mutual industry, I found the Advance Diploma of Leadership and Management to have been extremely timely and beneficial to my professional development.
It provided me with not only a qualification, but acted as a mentor to me as I navigated my new role and other facets of the business.
I was able to directly apply skills learned in each session immediately in the workplace, which not only assisted me personally but also my team and other departments.
Being able to collaborate with industry peers and learn face to face was one of the key drawcards for me, and I enjoyed the challenge of the coursework.
Each workshop presenter provided relevant content and insight into their own area of expertise, which was both engaging and inspiring.
I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking to enhance their critical thinking skills and professional growth.Leah NygrynLending Manager, Endeavour Mutual Bank
- Thank you Antoine! What a luxury to have the opportunity to spend the day listening to and speaking with a professional with such practical and academic experience/background.Haley BellamySenior Mortgage Advisor
- Interactive. Engaging. Challenging. Fantastic! Got us thinking on our feet, Literally!Janelle TaylorTeachers Mutual Bank