Instil, Engaging bright minds and the Institute of Strategic Management (ISM) would like to introduce our specifically designed program, purpose built, for up and coming leaders in the customer owned banking industry, titled Excelerate.
This innovative program has been designed to deliver targeted learning outcomes in the key aspects of Leadership, Change Management, Innovation and Digital marketing – with a focus on the customer owned banking business model.
The Excelerate Program will be delivered with BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management – a highly sought after qualification. Participants will be awarded the qualification on completion of the program and once all appropriate assessments have been submitted and marked as competent by the assessor.
Excelerate will be delivered in workshop sessions throughout 2017 and 2018 plus provide quality peer networking opportunity with like-minded professionals throughout the program.
The program will consist of structured workshops, hosted by ISM at the idyllic learning and Innovation centre on Jones Bay Wharf at Pyrmont, Sydney.
In addition to a sort after qualification, Excelerate will also deliver additional tailored sessions and field trips, designed to introduce you to a range of specific skills required of future leaders in customer owned banking. This will include a field trip to an innovative retail environment, presentations by experienced industry executives, CEOs, and digital marketing specialists.
The next intake will commence September 2017 and continue throughout the year and into 2018. Enrolments are now open.
To find out more information, please download our brochure or contact Blake Parrott on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our experienced facilitators will deliver a specifically designed program focusing on:
- Leadership in a digital age
- Leading through change
- Working with teams
- Working strategically
- Presentation skills
- Business operations
- Developing relationships and improving networking
- Leader as a coach
The program is open to any customer owned banking industry and mutual employees. We recommend attending this program if you or employees in your organisation are:
- Looking to further your career and are the future industry leaders and executives of your organisation
- Current leaders looking to expand their skills in a broader range of topics
- Those that currently hold a Cert IV or Diploma qualification and are looking to gain a higher qualification.
- Leaders new to customer owned banking looking to fast track their knowledge of the sector
Positions are limited, so please act quickly to secure your spot.
If you would like more information on the program please contact:
Tony Schesser, General Manager, Instil – Engaging Bright Minds or Amy Simpson, Business Development Manager, Institute of Strategic Management.
Tony Schesser, CEO, Instil – Engaging Bright Minds
T: (02) 9744 5717
M: 0423 842 167
Amy Simpson, Business Development Manager, Institute of Strategic Management
T: 1300 200 705
M: 0418 332 533
- Interactive. Engaging. Challenging. Fantastic! Got us thinking on our feet, Literally!Janelle TaylorTeachers Mutual Bank
- The first part of the course focused on Leadership. It was a great insight into how to be a great leader and with that responsibility how to deal with different types of situations correctly. We used the colour matrix which I found very interesting to see what kind of personality I had and how that would reflect on my leadership skills. It was also very interesting to learn how much change is going to come with Gen Z and that we as the future leaders need to recognise this change and start to work towards making sure that we can offer everything that the future needs for our New Members. I found Gerard to be an amazing coach and look forward to learning further from him in the future.Sarah LockettCampbelltown Service Centre Supervisor- Police Bank
- Gerard is a great speaker, and delivers up the content incredibly well. His passion for leadership education is very evident and he created a very engaging environment in the first couple of days, which I’m keen to see more of in the coming months.Tim MuirMarketing Officer, Police Bank
- I have found the first two days of the course to be informative and engaging as it provides an understanding of the different reasons and methods that can mould and define a leaders qualities. Which ultimately resulted in open discussions between attendees about how this understanding applies to their future leadership capabilities.Tim GrovePolice Bank- Senior Technical Support Engineer