Instil, Engaging bright minds and the Institute of Strategic Management (ISM) would like to introduce our specifically designed program, purpose-built, for up and coming leaders in the customer owned banking industry, titled Excelerate.
This innovative program has been designed to deliver targeted learning outcomes in the key aspects of Leadership, Change Management, Innovation and Digital marketing – with a focus on the customer owned banking business model.
The Excelerate Program will be delivered with BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management – a highly sought after qualification. Participants will be awarded the qualification on completion of the program and once all appropriate assessments have been submitted and marked as competent by the assessor.
Excelerate will be delivered in workshop sessions throughout 2018 and 2019 plus provide quality peer networking opportunity with like-minded professionals throughout the program.
The program will consist of structured workshops, hosted by ISM at the idyllic learning and Innovation centre on Jones Bay Wharf at Pyrmont, Sydney.
In addition gaining qualification, Excelerate will also deliver additional tailored sessions and field trips, designed to introduce you to a range of specific skills required of future leaders in customer-owned banking. This will include a field trip to an innovative retail environment, presentations by experienced industry executives, CEOs, and digital marketing specialists.
The next intake for 2018 will commence in November and continues throughout the year and into 2019. Enrolments are now open.
- The Advanced Dip of Leadership at ISM intentionally leverages the leadership talent from within the COBA and Mortgage Broker verticals which ensures that participants are provided with industry insights coupled with educational material which is strongly aligned to the trainees role. The program is delivered over the course of several months, affording students the ability to implement and apply their new skills on the job for maximum affect.Siobhan Hayden, industry expertGuest Presenter
- Ideal venue and location. This has been a very "hands-on", interesting and effective course for my workplace and professional development. Course material and the workshops have introduced new ideas and different ways of thinking. Colin was excellent in presentation- charismatic and engaging. Clearly knew his stuff. Enjoyed all the different activities. ISM and Gerard in particular are extremely respectful and understanding of all our backgrounds and needs. He truly seems to care for all the students, understand us and our needs and assist with developing us. 5 Stars.Serena SullivanSouth West Slopes Credit Union
As a novice manager in the Mutual industry, I found the Advance Diploma of Leadership and Management to have been extremely timely and beneficial to my professional development.
It provided me with not only a qualification, but acted as a mentor to me as I navigated my new role and other facets of the business.
I was able to directly apply skills learned in each session immediately in the workplace, which not only assisted me personally but also my team and other departments.
Being able to collaborate with industry peers and learn face to face was one of the key drawcards for me, and I enjoyed the challenge of the coursework.
Each workshop presenter provided relevant content and insight into their own area of expertise, which was both engaging and inspiring.
I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking to enhance their critical thinking skills and professional growth.Leah NygrynLending Manager, Endeavour Mutual Bank
- Gerard is a great speaker, and delivers up the content incredibly well. His passion for leadership education is very evident and he created a very engaging environment in the first couple of days, which I’m keen to see more of in the coming months.Tim MuirMarketing Officer, Police Bank
- I have found the first two days of the course to be informative and engaging as it provides an understanding of the different reasons and methods that can mould and define a leaders qualities. Which ultimately resulted in open discussions between attendees about how this understanding applies to their future leadership capabilities.Tim GrovePolice Bank- Senior Technical Support Engineer
- Thank you Antoine! What a luxury to have the opportunity to spend the day listening to and speaking with a professional with such practical and academic experience/background.Haley BellamySenior Mortgage Advisor
Our experienced facilitators will deliver a specifically designed program focusing on:
- Leadership in a digital age
- Leading through change
- Working with teams
- Working strategically
- Presentation skills
- Business operations
- Developing relationships and improving networking
- Leader as a coach
The program is open to any customer owned banking industry and mutual employees. We recommend attending this program if you or employees in your organisation are:
- Looking to further your career and are the future industry leaders and executives of your organisation
- Current leaders looking to expand their skills in a broader range of topics
- Those that currently hold a Cert IV or Diploma qualification and are looking to gain a higher qualification.
- Leaders new to customer owned banking looking to fast track their knowledge of the sector
Positions are limited, so please act quickly to secure your spot.
At the successful completion of ISM’s Excelerate program and the online training component you will be awarded BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management.