NSW Smart and Skilled Funding
ISM is a preferred training provider for the NSW Government’s Smart and Skilled funding scheme.
The purpose of the Smart and Skilled reform is to help people in NSW get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers.
Smart and Skilled funded training is available for both traineeships and existing workers.
- 15 years old or over?
- no longer at school?
- living or working in NSW?
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen?
If you answered yes to all four questions then you will be happy to know that you are eligible to enrol in one of our smart and skilled subsidised courses. To find out more about this initiative please visit the Smart and Skilled website to see the list of our approved courses.
ISM is approved to deliver the following qualifications under the Smart and Skilled funding scheme:
BSB42618 Certificate IV in New Small Business
BSB40320 Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business
What is the Enrolment Process?
Once you have contacted us through the form below, we will commence the enrolment process, which includes;
- Complete our Smart and skilled Declaration form.
- Complete our ISM enrolment form. To complete this form you will need your Unique Student Identifier (USI). If you don’t have a USI, it’s easy and free, just click here to get started.
- If eligible, you can apply for a Credit Transfer or RPL. To enquire about your eligibility click here.
- Once the above steps are completed and submitted, ISM will process your application and provide you with the fees chargeable as outlined by NSW Smart and Skilled.
- All applicable fees are then required to be paid to ISM before you can commence your program.
- Once enrolment and payment are complete, you will be provided with a login to our online learning portal where all the required student information will be provided for you via our student handbook and course outline.