Excelerate Leadership Program
DESIGNED FOR CURRENT AND FUTURE LEADERS IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
Financial Industry leading CPD content and reporting.
The Excelerate Program will be delivered with BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management.
In addition gaining a qualification, Excelerate will also deliver additional tailored sessions and field trips, designed to introduce you to a range of specific skills required of future leaders in finance. This will include a field trip to an innovative retail environment, presentations by experienced industry executives, CEOs, and digital marketing specialists.
This innovative program has been designed with a focus on the financial services to deliver targeted learning outcomes in the key aspects of:
- Change Management
- Innovation; and
- Digital Marketing
Our experienced facilitators will deliver a specifically designed program focusing on:
- Leadership in a digital age
- Leading through change
- Working with teams
- Working strategically
- Presentation skills
- Business operations
- Developing relationships and improving networking
- Leader as coach
Who should attend?
The program is open to any person who is currently employed and has completed previous study before. We recommend attending this program if you or the employees in your organisation are:
- Current or future leaders looking to expand their skills in a broader range of topics
- Those that currently hold a Cert IV or Diploma qualification and are looking to gain a higher qualification.
- Leaders new to the financial services industry looking to fast track their knowledge of the sector.
- Practice managers, BDMs, business owners
- Minimum of a relevant Certificate IV qualification (or higher)
- Employer/Industry endorsed
- Existing worker
Get started with enrolment
Keen to get started? Here’s the process:
- Complete pre-enrolment questionnaire
- You will receive an email from ISM with link to official enrolment link
- Upon enrolment, you will receive a Welcome email from us, with all the details of the program
Click here to start
Ready to get started?
Ready to start but have a few questions? Get in Touch