- This event has passed.
FNS50315 Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management 2017, Intake Four. Commencement
The Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking is ideally suited for people seeking to work as finance/mortgage brokers as well as those who provide lending information to customers.
The qualification gives an excellent understanding of key issues and product information in the finance and mortgage broking industry, therefore enabling you to offer sound guidance to clients. It includes all the essential skills such as product knowledge, legal aspects and documentation required to implement a mortgage based loan. The program caters for students from a wide variety of organisational, professional and personal backgrounds.
This course will focus on:
- Understanding the key roles and responsibilities of a Finance or Mortgage Broker
- Understanding the legislative and regulatory framework of the industry
- Understanding and promote loan products
- Gaining AFB (Accredited Financial Broker) status (note: other requirements must also be met, see MFAA website for further details)
- Gaining a qualification recognised by industry bodies including the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA), the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA) and the Australian Institute of Mortgage Brokers (AIMB)
The program can be completed online for $1,595.00/$1195.00* or through a workshop please see full details below.
* If you currently obtain a Certificate IV in Mortgage Broking, please upload a certified copy with your enrolment for our Academic Team to review for possible exemptions (reduce price applies).
- Session 1 & 2 : Wednesday 2nd and Thursday 3rd August, 2017 (9am to 5pm)
- Session 3: Thursday 10th August, 2017 (9am to 5pm)
- Recognised with the MFAA to become a Member
- All learning material and catering provided
- 24/7 access to e-learning portal for further resources