FNS41815 Certificate IV in Financial Services – Melbourne
August 6 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$1595.00
FNS41815 Certificate IV in Financial Services
Specialising in Commercial and Asset Finance
We are pleased to present our newest program, tailored for today’s finance professionals, focusing on the practical aspects of equipment and commercial finance.
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course gives you an excellent understanding of key issues and product information in the commercial and asset finance industry, therefore enabling you to offer sound guidance to clients. It includes all the essential skills such as product knowledge, legal aspects and documentation required to implement a commercial or asset-based loan. Our program caters for learners who are brand new to the industry as well as those who are experienced finance professionals.
What will I Learn?
- The key features and benefits of products that help the client achieve their capital and investment goals.
- The skills required to educate and inform your clients to meet their needs.
- The tools used by the credit underwriter.
- How to analyse the statement of Financial Performance and Financial Position.
- How to build a customer relationship program.
- How to develop relationships with key strategic partners.
This course runs over four full days. You will need to attend all four workshops listed below and complete further learning online. All details will be provided upon enrolment including directions.
Session 1: Tuesday 6th August 2019
Session 2: Wednesday 7th August 2019
Level 2, 493 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
Melbourne Workshop pre-enrolment