Evolve 2019 – Intake One – Commencement
Institute of Strategic Management (ISM) would like to introduce our specifically designed program, designed to move you to the next level, to create businesses that are more valuable, that attract growth and deliver high quality customer service. Titled; EVOLVE.
This innovative program has been designed to deliver targeted learning outcomes in the key aspects of Leadership, Change Management, Innovation and Digital marketing.
The Evolve Program will be delivered with BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management – a highly sought after qualification. Participants will be awarded the qualification on completion of the program and once all appropriate assessments have been submitted and marked as competent by the assessor.
Evolve will be delivered in workshop sessions throughout the year plus provide quality peer networking opportunity with like-minded professionals throughout the program.
The program will consist of structured workshops, hosted by ISM at the idyllic learning and Innovation centre on Jones Bay Wharf at Pyrmont, Sydney.
In addition to a sought after qualification, Evolve will also deliver additional tailored sessions, designed to introduce you to a range of specific skills required of future leaders in the Finance sector. This will include presentations by experienced industry executives, CEOs, and digital marketing specialists.
Our experienced facilitators will deliver a specifically designed program focusing on:
- Leadership in a digital age
- Leading through change
- Tools to value the business, understand business structure and the shareholder partnership model
- Methods of setting up a share structure to provide an incentive scheme to secure long-term commitment from key staff
- Process improvement
- Business structure
- Growing the practice
- A customer experience model inc health check, lead generation tools, market and database analysis
Workshop Sessions and Dates:
- Provide Leadership -Thursday 15th August 2019
- Strategic and Business Planning -Thursday 10th October 2019
- Marketing -Thursday 6th February 2020
- Manage Finances – Thursday 2nd April 2020
- Innovation – Thursday 16th July 2020
- Process Improvement – Thursday 17th September 2020
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Sales Consultant, Blake on email@example.com or 0408 250 105.Enrol Now