Fees and Refund Policy
Fees and Refund Procedure
- The ISM fee schedule can be found on the ISM website(see below).
- The fee schedule is provided as public enquiries occur.
- ISM is committed to regularly reviewing its fee schedule to ensure it remains competitive and provides fair prices to clients.
- ISM will ensure that and participants eligible to receive any government funding will be charged and administration fee inline with the specific requirements of the government funding.
- ISM will keep on its LMS system any evidence that is supplied by participants eligible for funding as to concession charges
- Upon enrolment ISM will issue an invoice according to the fee schedule.
- Participants are required to pay no more than $1,000.00 prior to the commencement of the course. Remaining fees will be due after commencement with due date outlined on the invoice.
- Corporate clients will be issued an invoice as per individual client agreements.
- Certificates will not be issued to participants until full fees have been received.
A person who enrolls with ISM will be provided with 21 days within which to withdraw and request a refund. Notification to withdraw must be made in writing to the CEO by letter or email. When notifying withdrawals, the person must include full name, client number, name of course and documentation to support exceptional circumstances that has prompted the withdrawal. 25% of the enrolment fees will be withheld to cover administration costs such as setting-up records, letters, notices and any materials already supplied.
Fees that may you may need to know about
Re-issue of qualification – $30.00
All fees charged are based on a one year enrolment term.
All course fees will be listed on the enrolment link and will vary according to the mode of delivery and level of qualification.
We can supply a corporate submissions please contact email@example.com if you would like to arrange a meeting with our Business Development Manager