Complaints Policy (v2.17)
ISM is committed to providing high quality, transparent and accessible service to everyone we deal with. Therefore every complaint will be treated seriously and fairly to ensure our organisation learn and continuously improves. Complaints will be dealt with in a constructive and timely manner upholding our Code of Practice and requirements of the National Regulator.
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not.
- Complaints can be sent in via the online complaints form on our website, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in post to Suite 47, 26-32 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
- All complaints should be addressed to ISM CEO.
- On receiving a complaint staff shall acknowledge receipt and advise the complainant of the Complaints Procedure within 48 hours.
- All complaints will be directed to the CEO for resolution within 30 days. The CEO will provide a written response with a resolution to the complainant within this time frame.
- The CEO will ensure procedural fairness (fair and proper procedure used) when making a decision.
- The response to the complainant shall include information and procedures concerning the complainants right to appeal the proposed solution and request for an independent adjudicator.
- In the event of the complainant reporting that they are dissatisfied with the proposed solution, the CEO shall source an independent adjudicator (by mutual agreement with the complainant) to consider the nature of the complaint and a possible further resolution.
- The complainant has 30 days in which they can respond to the proposed resolution. After 30 days ISM considers the complaint resolution to be agreeable by all parties.
- All independent adjudicator outcomes will be reported to the next scheduled Executive management meeting documented within the minutes and filed on ISM cloud for future reference.
- All independent adjudicator outcomes will be communicated to the complainant in a timely manner.
- All correspondence regarding the complaint will be stored on ISM Cloud system and treated confidentially.