Client Feedback and Evaluation Policy
ISM is committed to securing and reviewing advice and feedback from all its stakeholders involved in the delivery of its Training and Assessment.
- All stakeholders completing any event that involves the completion of supply to, or services offered by ISM, will be provided with a Client Feedback Form.
- Completed Client feedback forms shall be returned to ISM Administration and submitted for review
- On receiving Client Feedback forms the Administrative Assistant shall designate compliments or suggestions for improvement to the next operational management meeting and a complaint will be given directly to the CEO. The CEO will follow the complaints policy.
- All management-meeting members present shall consider and review the Client feedback form as an opportunity for Continuous Improvement.
- Participants completing qualifications and attending set training programs will be requested to complete ‘workshop evaluation forms’. Throughout the program the form will be utilised at ‘Commencement’, ‘Mid-way’ and ‘Completion’ points.
- All clients/participants will be requested to complete a Participant / employer survey on the whole course at the conclusion of the course (quality indicators)