Qualification Issuance Policy (2.16)
ISM management shall ensure qualifications issued by ISM are those that are currently on its scope of registration (or in teach out period) and certify the achievement of the relevant AQF qualifications and statements of attainment.
Qualifications Issuance Procedure
- Upon confirmation by the lead assessor of achievement of competency the Administrative Assistant shall issue the appropriate qualification or statement of attainment
- Only the CEO shall have the authority to approve and sign AQF qualifications and statements of attainment.
- Before signing AQF qualifications and statements of attainment the CEO shall ensure that these are in accordance with the Australian Qualifications Framework Implementation handbook.
- The CEO shall ensure that all AQF qualifications and statements of attainment contain the identification of Units of competency, national codes or accredited course codes, and the RTO provider no. and appropriate logos.
- Any delivery of training and assessment in another language other than English shall be noted on ISMs qualifications and statements of attainment
- CEO to run a certificate issued report from our LMS weekly to identify non-compliance.
Qualifications Issuance Process
- Assessments are signed off by Trainer/Assessor
- Administration Assistant amends client records in LMS to reflect results in Assessments above
- Administration Assistant scans and uploaded every assessment into clients record on LMS
- Cohort specific reports are set to be received weekly/monthly, according to schedule. Received by Lead Trainer and Coordinator.
- Lead Trainer to request CUER to be issued for final sign off by trainer.
- Lead Trainer and Coordinator to review CUER and sign
- Administration Assistant to receive signed CUER and to generate certificates (for CEO sign off). Completed CUER to be uploaded into LMS cohort record.