AMP Mentoring Program
Thank you for visiting our mentoring page. Here you will find information on registering into AMP’s mentoring program.
There are three ways to register. You need to choose the best option for you:
- Register as a Mentor. You will complete the ‘Effective Mentoring’ short course and be assigned one or more mentees.
- You are a mentee who wants to register on the AMP portal and complete the integrated FNS50315 Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management. The costs for this option is $295 for the mentoring portal access and $565 for the Diploma
- You are a mentee who wants to register on the AMP portal. You are choosing NOT to do the Diploma at the same time. The costs for this option is $295 for the mentoring portal access.
Please click on the option below which suits your needs.
Overview of the mentoring program
The AMP mentoring program is based on the approved MFAA program and is divided into 4 phases which run over 3-6 months each:
The standard $295 registration fee will be waived.
Each stage includes learning material, resources and tools such as:
- assessment tools
- business planning systems
- cash flow management tools
- networking and other lead generation methods.
The program consists of various activities and tasks where a Mentee will need to demonstrate competence in as a pre-requisite to commencing the next stage.
Our purpose built Mentee/Mentor portal and process provides a ‘passbook’ approach to monitoring and tracking progress for management of a Mentoring plan.
Mentors work with Mentees to ensure they demonstrate competence and then sign-off on evidence regarding progress and final competence assessment.
At registration, the standard $295 registration fee will be waived, however participants can opt to register to complete the Diploma as part of the program, which requires an additional $595 as well as some assignments and a final assessment. There is great benefit in doing so, particularly for MFAA members who are required to complete the Diploma within 12 months of becoming a member.
Mentees will be required to upload a certified copy of their Cert IV (this can be done through a bank manager etc). As a licensee, AMP did not require this (meaning we do not have a copy on record) – ISM need this as a RTO in order to get completion of the program signed off by the MFAA.
Mentors will undergo a short training module of 1-2 hours as part of their onboarding. All the mentors on the program have provided the required information to AMP.
- This will run this program as a pilot for 6 months or so, during which participants would be expected to complete Part 1 as a minimum. After that, the program will continue as normal.
- Fortnightly/monthly Skype meetings will run as check in and to gather feedback from the cohort on contents/approach which will be incorporated into the next Parts.
It is important to know that the Registered Training Organisation is: INSTITUTE OF STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT PTY LTD (RTO ID: 91485)
We do not offer any incentives to complete this qualification and do not promise/guarantee employment upon the completion of this program.
For specific information on the qualification you are about to enrol please visit FNS50315 Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management. Here you will find important information on who this course if for, entry requirements (if any), how the course is delivered, units required for completion of the qualification and Assessment information for successful completion.
At the bottom of this page you will also see information on: Complaints and Appeals Policy; Fees and Refund Policy; Client Support Services that you may need throughout your studies with ISM.
For any questions on enrolling into the FNS50315 Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking please contact ISM on 1300 200 705 or email@example.com